Welcome to the Capitola Venetian Hotel
Among the annual events that draw visitors and locals are the Begonia Festival, Art and Wine Festival, and the famous Wharf to Wharf race.
The Venetian itself is in the Mediterranean style with hand-carved doors thematic of Venice, Italy; their craftsmanship reflects the quality of the variety of suites available for singles, couples, and sizeable families. See Our Rooms.
The Monterey Bay area is part of California’s marine wildlife sanctuary and is one of the most picturesque diverse places in the world. Seasonal attractions and an abundance of natural beauty make every time of year the best time to visit the Monterey Bay area.
Your stay at the Rio Sands in Aptos or the Capitola Venetian in Capitola Village position you in the heart of Santa Cruz County, just minutes from the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Natural Bridges, miles of beaches, and countless public parks and recreation areas.
- We have ONE parking space per unit (For a normal sized vehicle. We can't guarantee a space for extra large vehicles)
- Check In time is at 3:00pm and Check Out is at 11:00am
- No pets allowed anywhere on the premisis
- We do have a two night minimum on weekends. (Three night minimum for holday and special event weekends)
- Our kitchens are not stocked with dishes or cookware. You are welcome to bring your own or we have kits for rent.