Welcome to the Capitola Venetian Hotel
Among the annual events that draw visitors and locals are the Begonia Festival, Art and Wine Festival, and the famous Wharf to Wharf race.
The Venetian itself is in the Mediterranean style with hand-carved doors thematic of Venice, Italy; their craftsmanship reflects the quality of the variety of suites available for singles, couples, and sizeable families. See Our Rooms.
- We have ONE parking space per unit (For a normal sized vehicle. We can't guarantee a space for extra large vehicles)
- Check In time is at 3:00pm and Check Out is at 11:00am
- No pets allowed anywhere on the premisis
- We do have a two night minimum on weekends. (Three night minimum for holday and special event weekends)
- Our kitchens are not stocked with dishes or cookware. You are welcome to bring your own or we have kits for rent.